Happy Friday! Geometry in graphics and diys have been all the rage lately, so this week’s Friday Five highlights some of my favorite geometric diy projects.
1. This geo ball is made from cardboard and painted paper mache. It looks amazing! via Weekday Carnival
2. A Beautiful Mess made this geometric planter. Perfect timing for getting spring plants started!
3. Put some spring flowers in this awesome Geometric Vase from Oh Happy Day.
4. These geometric wall hooks from The Red Thread are a really unique and useful wall decoration
5. And what a great mobile made from coffee straws from Curbly!
It’s March! Spring is right around the corner and I couldn’t be happier. Perhaps you could enjoy your first March Weekend crafting some fun geo projects to freshen up your house for spring? Do you have any other fabulous plans?
Happy Crafting! and happy, happy Friday.