The final installment of thankfulness!
ready, set, go!
21. I’m thankful for my city. Columbus is awesome. There’s so much going on here and it’s continually getting cooler.
22. It snowed today. Winter is here (for this week, anyway) but that’s OK because I’m thankful to have four seasons every year here.
23. I’m thankful to have been a part of Columbus Design Week[s]. The program has been more successful than I could have ever imagined. I can’t wait to see how it grows.
24. I’m thankful for this blog and the welcoming community that goes along with it
25. and that I have access to internet basically whenever I want it.
26. I’m thankful for our upcoming wedding. It’s still a year out, but I’m thankful we get to plan a day to celebrate us
27. I’m thankful for the scenic drive we have coming up this week to see Brandon’s family
28. The three (yep, THREE) Thanksgiving dinners we’ll have.
29. And the hilly roads I’ll go running on because of the above dinners.
30. And finally, I’m thankful that today is my last day at work for the week!
I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, and tasty holiday! Happy Thanksgiving.