Guys, Thanksgiving is in two weeks. Can you even believe it? That means that full-blown Holiday Season is just around the corner. (Even though I’ve already been catching glimpses of shimmery tinsel and ornaments since before Halloween. I think it shows up a little earlier every year.)
But anyway, that season will be here soon enough, today let’s talk about one of the best dishes found on the Thanksgiving Table.
They’re great, right? They’re as sweet as the pies that show up after dinner, but are served with everything else. Props to the person that figured out how to get a dessert out on the table at the beginning of the meal.
I’m bringing the sweet potatoes to Thanksgiving this year, so here are some options that I think look particularly delish.
1. The Pioneer Woman’s Soul Sweet Taters look divine.
2. Try something different and make Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Maple Cinnamon Sage Brown Butter from the Food Network.
3. Bust out the barbeque this Turkey Day and grill up some Sweet Potatoes
4. This Sweet Potato Casserole is a classic
5. Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey and Cinnamon is an easy dish to serve.
6. Talk about sweet! These Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Bananas and Honey are sure to pass the “dinner as dessert” test
I think I’ve already decided on which of these dishes I’m going to be making, but I’m not giving that away yet. Which one would you make?