Happy Friday! This week’s Friday Five post is crossing into new territory for Stuff Steph Does, but when I saw the Kate Spade Saturday sneak peek sale on Fab.com this week, I was completely sucked in. The entire line consists of simple black graphics with pops of color, particularly yellow, which is a cheerful welcome in the middle of this cloudy midwest winter. (Maybe I was channeling this line when choosing the color scheme for M’s tool belt). There are a lot of great products in this line, but here’s five highlights:
1. Colorful Sneaks – I’ll take sneakers to heels any day. Seriously. Not that I’d rock these every day, but I’m loving the bright colors of these shoes.
2. Rectangle Necklace – As I get older I find that my taste in jewelry is simplifying, (obviously not the case with footwear) and I love this simple black necklace.
3. Zig Zag Umbrella – I think the yellow ball at the base of the handle is my favorite part of this rainy day accessory.
4. Tangerine Half Circle Bag – Have you ever seen a bag in this shape? Totally cool. Great color, too.
5. Drinking Glasses – I have a weakness when it comes to glasses. Which might sound weird, but I have to hold myself back when I find a cool set of drinking glasses, including these.
Unfortunately the sale at fab.com is over, but the full line will make an appearance in March! Head on over to their website for more info.
I’m not getting paid or perked for saying any of this. I just really liked the products.
Have a great weekend! and happy, happy Friday.