Just some random thoughts for this December Monday:
- It finally happened! I’m actually getting into this whole holiday thing. A big turn around from last monday
- I feel totally re-energized and ready to blog at full speed. I guess that hiatus last month wasn’t such a bad thing
- Over 50% of my Christmas shopping is DONEZO! Seriously, that holiday superstar status might just be coming back
- This week is Christmas Party Extravaganza. Four parties in four days. I’m not saying I’m breaking any records or anything, but that’s a whole lot of socializing, and I already feel a little exhausted from it.
- It’s officially under 11 months now until B and I are married! Crazy how fast this year is going to go.
- This past Saturday was my favorite winter weather: Sunny, cold and calm after a pretty decent snow fall. If you had to choose between having mild winter weather all year (like 25-35F and sunny) or humid and 95 all year, which would you pick? I think I would choose Winter. I think it’s easier to warm up with sweaters/blankets than cool down. B chose summer, to which we both agreed it’s good we get all four seasons here in Ohio 🙂
Happy Monday! Stay tuned,I’ll announce the winner for the Uncommon Goods giveaway soon!