Part 1 was probably about as sappy as it’s going to get around here. Maybe I should have saved that for the finale. Oh well. Here’s 10 more thankful things for Tuesday and some unrelated pictures of people I love.
11. I’m thankful that I work at a place that is supportive of me and helps me grow professionally.
12. Even though I tend to be negative toward it, I’m thankful that I have a comfortable place to live. It keeps us warm in the winter and cool in the summer. There’s a big yard for Lucy to run around in, and when it’s not taken over by mice, the kitchen is pretty nice, too.
13. Speaking of the kitchen, I’m thankful that I have access to good, healthy food every day.
14. My car. That it is reliable, inexpensive, and has a working heater. Even if it isn’t the coolest car on the block, it gets me to work every day.
15. But I’m also thankful that I live close enough to work that I can bike there in the warmer months. I could bike there in the colder months, but I haven’t braved that yet.
16. I’m thankful for my health
17. And that I have health insurance.
18. I’m thankful for my soft warm bed waiting for me every night.
19. And too many clothes in my closet.
20. And I’m thankful for my education and the opportunities it has and continues to bring me. However, I am not thankful for those student loans every month…although I guess without the loans I wouldn’t have the education so it’s all about perspective, right?! (maybe, but I’m still not cool about those loan payments)
I didn’t like the hodgepodge of different sized and styled pictures mixed in, so here’s just a good sampling of some awesome people in my life:
Happy Tuesday! Get ready for the last 10 tomorrow.