This weekend, I:
- waited in the parking lot with lucy after I locked my keys in my trunk.
- spent the day at Ikea; it wasn’t as successful as I was hoping, but still a fun Saturday with B
- got the rest of the frames I needed for my gallery wall (hopefully I can get that up soon!)
- got a new blanket for Lucy. She approves.
- spent time with friends
- attempted, and failed, at making homemade gummies
- ate too many pretzel chips (they are addicting!)
- worked on this project
- had an overall great holiday weekend
How was your weekend? Can you believe it’s September already?