Happy Monday! I had an awesome weekend celebrating Mother’s Day with four generations of family. Here’s some of the fun:
1. My mom made tasty spring rolls with spring roll wrappers my sister-in-law in L.A. sent her!
2. A flying squirrel hung out on our wall all day Saturday. None of us had ever seen one in person. Who knew they were in Ohio!?
3. Sawing off rebar for a project to be shown on here soon. (woot! get excited!)
4. My adorable nephew cheesin’ it up for the camera.
5. Trying on ridiculously tall platform glitter shoes at target with my sis.
6. Lucy getting yet another photoshoot.
7. Four generations of family on Mother’s day.
8. How awesome are my Grandma’s rhododendrons??
I was on freshly pressed this past weekend as well. Thanks to everyone who stopped by, liked, commented, and reblogged my blog! It means a lot to me!
Check out this cool video of a guy playing guitar and beatboxing Canon in D at the same time. Pretty amazing!